Monday, January 01, 2007

Bible Reading Plans

Since it's the New Year and people tend to make resolutions....I thought a good one is always the plan to read through the bible in a year.

There are a number of plans out there. I thought I'd list a few of them here.

Back to the Bible.

ESV, Through the bible in a year.

Bible Plan which I am most familiar with. UPDATE! They also carry M'Cheyne's bible study plan.

This site, called Heartlight, lists a few different plans.

Nav Press has their plans.

And if you want to know why this is all important, check out this page.

Have a happy new year my dear readers. It's been fun over this past year. Let us, in the New Year, continue to learn about this great God that we serve, and how we can bring him glory in all that we do.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm going to be using the M'Cheyne plan, and a devotional guide written by D.A. Carson.

I'm looking forward to it.

Annette said...

Kim, If you would be willing to give me a source for that plan, I would be happy to add it to my list.

How is it going so far?
Do you read on the weekends too, or just through the week?