Saturday, December 23, 2006

This floored me.....

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE to do agility with our younger dog Sassy. She's a great dog! Loves to play with me.

This is me and her doing agility.



Anyways, I'm part of this dog-scootering yahoo group since someday I would like to have a dog (or two) that I can do multiple dog sports with....one of which would be dog scootering. I don't know that Sassy is the dog for that type of sport. But who knows what type of dog God will bring into my life next.




Anyways, one of the people on this group has this for a homepage. Yes folks....it's now RABBIT agility. I had heard of cat agility before....but rabbit agility????? Go figure. On this site I learned that they also have such events as rabbit jumping or rabbit hopping. I just think it's kinda funny. Agility for rabbits!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire so much that you are able to do agility with your dogs, let alone with cats or rabbits! This is just something I have NO CLUE about! It sounds so neat, however! Your Sassy must be something!

I don't have any experience with tubes in the ears, either. Most of my friends/relatives who have had to have them placed in their children's ears, though, haven't had any trouble. I think ANY surgery/procedure is hard on the mom and dad, particularly on such a little guy - so I'll be sure to remember you in my prayers. Do you have a date for this?

Merry Christmas!

Annette said...

Ah Holly....doing agility is as easy as training a dog to listen to you ALL over the place. :) Just takes time, patience and the right sort of reward....for Sassy it was her favourite stuffie...a bear...since deceased. And now an old coyote is a favourite. (25 cents at thrift shops)

Tubes in ears....no definitive date yet, looking at March unless someone cancels and then will do sooner.