Saturday, December 09, 2006

Finally! I succeed.



After two days of trying, I have finally succeeded in putting a picture with my profile. Boy....next time I'll use the help feature sooner!

Anyways, this is a picture of me with my dog Sassy after she achieved her First "first" at an agility trial. HUGE it was at the time, and still is. She is a dog that I am quite proud of.

Though I must admit...not quite as proud of her as I am of my boyo who's learning well to use the potty to do number 2! I know...silly mom to be proud of her boyo's achievements, but I think it's cool. It's funny watching him though, he'll be doing his thing, but has to keep standing up to check on what he's doing. Just makes me laugh, and all I can do is tell him he's a good boy. :)

Hmm...does make me wonder though...should I compare those two pride levels? Both are huge achievements. :) Keep well!

2 comments:

terri said...

wow...great job on the trials!
I should have you train my dog! :-)
She's pretty good but has a terrible time walking on the leash. She gets too distracted.

Annette said...

Time and patience will train any dog.. that having the best rewards possible. For this dog.. it's a ball - kicked, thrown or otherwise moved!

Thanks for stopping by.