Saturday, December 16, 2006

Blogs I've Appreciated this week

New Lumps has two posts this week that I've appreciated. This one made me laugh, and this one made me think abit more.

Then there's Dan. I usually read him here, but he referred me over to here.

I often appreciate the writings of Pure Church. And this series (of which there are several parts) is one that I've appreciated as a pastor's wife.

David over at Live By the Truth often writes articles that make me think. This week it was this one.

The Sparrow's Nest had this one. I liked it because it touches on something that I"ve been working on myself. :)

It seems that almost everyone I read has heard of Kim of The Upward Call. I liked this post of hers as she so often connects the everyday with the spiritual, makes me think more deeply on things.

Steve is a fellow I've just recently started reading. He's over at Walden's Wits. This article I found thought-provoking. Particularly in the light of same-sex marriage being "okayed" by the government. Just shows how little people really think things through. I also like the stuff he does on homeschooling and disabilities. But you can find those for yourself. :)

Anyways, that's a good wrap up for this week. Hopefully I'll remember to do this next Saturday as well. :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I liked Terry's Christmas tree, too!