Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dad's Surgery

So my dad had his hernia surgery.

It apparently went well.

He is still in a bit of pain from the surgery, but mentally is doing okay. This is a huge praise 'cause Dad and surgery and anesthetic don't go so well together.

So YEAH GOD! :)

I also heard from my hubbie. He's coming home LATE tonight (or really early tomorrow morning) depending on your take on things, instead of noonish tomorrow. He'll be tired, but he will be home. Able to sleep in a real, our home bed! :) Well..except the house is so hot he will probably want to sleep in Justin's day tent.

2 comments:

jen said...

I'm so glad the surgery went well! Tell them I'm still praying for a speedy recovery...

Annette said...

i will, thanks. I'm seeing them today when I drop J off for the weekend. :)