Monday, February 19, 2007

Theological Worldview

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


96%

Reformed Evangelical


96%

Fundamentalist


68%

Neo orthodox


43%

Roman Catholic


43%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


39%

Emergent/Postmodern


25%

Classical Liberal


18%

Modern Liberal


14%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


HT to doxoblogy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annette - tell me what you think. Did this accurately describe you?

Annette said...

well holly, good question. I wasn't sure what the "Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan" is exactly. The Reformed Evangelical is more along my line. I am NOT liberal that is most definitely for sure.

I have some charismatic blood in me, but the whole speaking in tongues thing...that leaves me bewildered.

I am not Emergent or Postmodern...what I've heard non-believers say... "They are just lying to us", steers me well-clear of that crowd. Neo-orthodox? HUH? Orthodox is orthodox...how can it be new? I guess my look at orthodox is along the eastern lines of faith. Some what odd...but still holding to God's word (at least that's my understanding of them)

As to the fundamentalist... In many ways I am...but not in the negative way. I see the sinner not just the sin, and too many fundies don't see beyond the sin. (at least in my experience).

I just find these quizzes interesting. They sometimes surprise me, but most of the time they aren't too far off what I would guess if I knew the answers beforehand.

So...did I go on too much? :)