Sunday, March 11, 2007

Driver's License Search

Hard to believe you can access this info !!!!!!!!!!


Check your driver's license information on-line. Now you can see anyone's drivers license on the internet, including your own! It asks for U.S. info, but unfortunately it works for Canadian licenses as well.

I just searched for mine and there it was; picture and all. This is really scary.Can you say "privacy?" Where is our right to it? I definitely removed mine. I suggest you all do the same.

Go to the website and check it out. It's unbelievable!! Just enter your name and city, and if you are Canadian, leave it as 'Select a State' and see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove".

http://www.license.shorturl.com

Remember for Canadians just leave it as 'Select a State' and see if yours is on file.

4 comments:

jen said...

Ok, ya got me! I was terrified because I absolutely hate my driver's license photo! Of course, it's better than the one assigned to me on the site...
*snicker*

Annette said...

HA! Good! :)

Though I have to admit... I got suckered into this one when it was sent to me by a "reliable" source that I didn't even suspect of such fooldoggery! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are so bad.

Mine actually made me jump in my seat!

Thanks for getting my heart going a little fast this morning!

:)

(And thank you for letting me know about the cost per month of the feeding choices. I'm sorry I didn't thank you right away. I'm hoping to convert my husband's thinking. I'm ready to do it NOW!)

Annette said...

Kim, you gave me my morning smile. :) thanks! oh...just so you know...due to some free meat given me.. the next three months are going to cost us no more than 70$, probably closer to 50.. isn't that cool? :) See what good deals and free meat will get you? :)