Sunday, February 11, 2007

Questions...

This'll teach me to leave comments..... :)

My hubbie thought I might like to read JoyThruChrist. I checked it out. I foolishly :) left a comment. So... Jen tagged me with this. :)

1. What is your occupation?
Wife, mother, dog walker, Sunday school teacher, mystery shopper,

2. What color are your socks right now?
uh...black (i think) they're really dark anyways.....

3. What are you listening to right now?
my boy sleeping, the keys tapping, the computer humming....

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
an orange :)

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
definitely...do I do it well? you'll have to grill my hubbie on that.

6. When is your birthday, and how old will you be on that day, this year?
08-08 (wow..isn't that easy to remember?) how old... right... older :) 42 I think....

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Imogen

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Not sure...I just barely met her...though I feel like I know her already! :)

9. How many states have you lived in?
permanently? One for 3.5 years while I did my schooling

10. Favorite Drink?
water, closely followed by chicken bouillon

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
agility

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
no...though occasionally I threaten to...does that count?

13. Pets?
2 dogs, 1 cat, 4 guinea pigs, three tanks of fish - cichlids, community fish and gold fish(for the pond such that it is)

14. Favorite Food?
Meat and cheese sandwich...meat as in ham, turkey, chicken - not spiced, none others need apply

15. What was the last movie you watched?
The Sentinel - twas okay, glad I didn't see it in the theatre

16. Favorite day of the year?
none...well okay...I do like my birthdate, and Christmas is fun, but really... one day is as good as the next....

17. What do you do to vent anger?
Anger... um.... vent loudly where no-one is around... OR stomp around the house... then cry or crying works... :)

Am learning to talk it through once I'm no longer annoyed though... that's a good one eh?

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
my flopsy doll. Still have her too!

19. What is your favorite season?
hmmm....... spring perhaps the promise of gardening, crocuses peeking up through the snow, no.. fall is good leaves colours crispness, or perhaps winter is...skiing, reading, crunchy noises in the snow, ah.. no the summer... gardens to bring in, swimming, long hikes, camping.... what can I say... they all have their appeal

20. Hugs or kisses?
um .. well... um... both? :) but really, only if I know you, if I don't a nice distant handshake works wonders for me.

21. Cherries or blueberries?
both...i can't choose, especially if they are frozen! Neither can my son by the way.

22. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Would be nice if say.... my hubbie did this (but he won't) (very big grin)... but I'll take anyone at this point.

23. Who is most likely to respond?
have NO clue

24. Who is least likely to respond?
once again... I have NO clue.

25. Living arrangements?
a house, provided by the church, like the yard...except it has too many bushes...hard to set up a proper agility course

26. When was the last time you cried?
Last week... stupid old dog had a stupid old accident on the floor and I was totally fed up and got mad at myself and mad at the dog and mad at my hubbie and ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! a good cry cleared it all out of my system but drove the rest of the household nuts! :)

27. What is on the floor of your closet?
do you really want to know??????
this is MY house we're talking right?
Okay... you asked...my "sewing pile", 2 sleeping bags, my box of presents, my box of sewing stuff, my treasures box, pair of slippers I think, two of the boys' cars so that he can go "CARCAR" the next time he climbs in there....reminds me...MOVE THE SEWING STUFF! :)

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
not sending this to anyone....they can send it to themselves. :)

29. What did you do last night?
last night...gee... that was saturday right? Watched tv with hubbie, did the dishes, made supper for today (with hubbies help since tired boy distracted mommy so that she burned the veggies badly) He redid them what a doll! went to bed after brushing my teeth and slept until 300 a.m. when for some stupid reason I woke up and stayed that way...

30. Favorite smells?
umm.... really don't know...

31. What inspires you?
Inspires me? probably reading... depends on for what

32. What are you afraid of?
hmm....afraid of... not sure... don't like spiders in the house, that's not a fear though... that's a genuine dislike. Fears....i don't know stop asking these types of questions!

33. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese. no sauce, no pickles, no onions, just cheese, bacon and one piece of tomato please.

34. Favorite dog breed?
whatever I have now. :)
Though I do have this thing for border terriers, just don't know if I could ever live with a terrier.

35. Number?
seven

36. How many years at your current job?
Wife- 4.5 year
Mother- 19 months


37. Favorite day of the week?
have none...well okay..I do like Saturdays and Wednesdays.

38. Where would you like to retire?
In Canada, preferrably in Ontario

39. Favorite Movie?
GREASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also like Snow Dogs, The Rock, and Sister Act.

40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
Rode on a motorcycle...does that count?
Have driven a snowmobile...didn't like it.
Have driven a tractor....others didn't like it. :)

41. What are your plans for today?
for today...as soon as I'm done here...I"m going to bed!

42. Are you actually going to answer all these and send them back to the person who sent them to you?
Hey, I'll let Jen know I did it! Other than that....you come here at your own risk. :0

boy..i think i'm feeling a bit saucy tonight...... I need to go to bed... i really really do.....

Cheers all!

3 comments:

jen said...

Yup! Definitely have to be careful where you leave your comments... you never know what might happen.

#8 - Now I feel like I know you! :)
#13 - I miss my fishtanks... sigh...
The cichlids were my favorites! Lively bunch. Regular fish are boring after cichlids.
#26 - Whatever did hubby have to do with it?

BTW - Saucy is one of the best moods to be in for these questions. Makes the outcome much more interesting.

Thanks for playing. You have won a pony!

Annette said...

what did my hubbie have to do with it? well it's HIS dog. :) He's the light sleeper he should have heard something. :) He wouldn't clean it up! :) you know....the whole list could have just gone on and on and on.. but it didn't. It cleared out.

jen said...

His dog... It's all clear to me now!