Saturday, February 10, 2007

Blogs I've Appreciated this week

So my husband and son are still sleeping so I figured I'd do a blog roll call again this week. I guess it's really called blog spotting....but hey...whatever works right?

Rev. ed gives us this thought-provoking piece over at Attention Span.

I liked this one, Why Dada, over that the Renewal bible study blog.

Rebecca writes this post about our God who Solves riddles. Go check it out. good thinking there.

This post on modesty over at the Rebelution caught my eye. See how we can support our Christian brothers.

David gives us Three Warnings from Jesus.

this made me laugh, while making a point. Go check out words of hope.

Even so posted this over at Voice of Vision. Even made me think. :)

I like scripture memorization, and this post I thought was a decent one to continue to think on. Posted at Teaching Diligently.

My thanks to LAF for linking over to this post.

I think will do it for this week. Lots of good posts out there, but my boy needs me now so I need to get back to what is the most important part of my life right now, caring for my family.

4 comments:

Even So... said...

Clever...thank you, and God bless you...it is cool to know you both blog (pssst...leave comments and tell my wife, Margie, she needs to blog, she has been considering it, but needs a push, he he)

Anonymous said...

Hey Annette,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for your family tomorrow.

Love,
Holly

Annette said...

Holly, thank you. Your prayers are appreciated.

Even so... I hope Margie starts to write soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Great post. I always love seeing people share link love with one another. Thanks for the new blogs to check out and thanks for stopping by my blog too!