Friday, October 12, 2007

Hallowe'en Thoughts

So.... this group that I'm a part of sent me this link, it's to an article about Hallowe'en.

Have to admit, his thoughts made sense to me.

Hallowe'en to me is a day of candy and fun. And that's all. No looking into the past, no calling it something else. It's Hallowe'en, a fun time to meet and greet neighbours and to get some free candy. I am actually looking forward to that..... with any amount of fortune, after Hallowe'en I should not, if I am smart in how I handle it (the candy) we won't have to purchase any until at least Christmas (or maybe longer)! :)

I don't "do" scary well, so the one caveat that I've placed for this household is no scary outfits. :) Works well right now since Justin is only 2, but it's one I plan to hold firm to as he matures. We will have to see how that all goes. :)

Anyways, that's all I have to say on the subject. Go read the article, feel free to tell me what you think.

No comments: