Wednesday, April 11, 2007

quick updates

1. my brother in law is doing well again! yeah. He's back at work again which is such a good thing. It's been two weeks since I heard from my sister about this, really should have updated you all sooner, but between sickness, busyness and Easter what can I say? It got overlooked.

2. overall the news meds my dad is on are helping him cope better. He has less muscle spasms and is generally more alert. Changes in weather affect his abilities to think and to get around so I'm praying that stable summer weather will get here soon! :) Mom said that last week was hard for him, but overall he's doing better. He's puzzling again so that is a good thing. :)

3. I've been struggling abit lately with finding time to do my devotions. yes, it's a normal spring thing in some ways.. .I just want to be out and about doing stuff. And part of me just needs to get that out of my system.... But this year I have added into the mix some spring colds, other health stuff which distracts my mind, and a boy who doesn't nap as regularly (which means if I miss devos first thing in the morning, I can't always do them in the afternoon). If you all could pray that I get things back on track I would really appreciate the support. Thanks.

2 comments:

jen said...

Can't believe I'm just getting over here tonight! I missed this earlier. You've got my prayers, dear sister!

Annette said...

Jen, thanks. :)