Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Computer


I forgot to tell you.
I have a new computer!
See that tower? That's a lot like what my new tower looks like.

yes, my old one was slow and rather encumbered by age.
I would occasionally get this grey screen where NOTHING could happen other than shutting down the computer manually.
So Jim got me this second-hand dell (refurbished from a company).
It's fast!
I can shut my computer off. Turn it on again and it's all loaded and ready to go with one minute! One minute folks!!!! How cool is that!?!?!?!?!
AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I get no grey screen of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got it for a good price as well.
We still have my old monitor which does wonky things sometimes, but Jim says we should have a different monitor in the basement, and if not, we can try to get one off of freecycle or fullcircles. I have a bed skirt to post there anyways, so we'll see what we can do. :)

No comments: