Saturday, April 21, 2007

Daffodil....


Yes, it's official.

Spring has DEFINITELY hit my front yard.

I have ONE daffodil flowering and several more on their way.

Spring has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a lovely thing to come home to after having fun at mom and dad's for his birthday party.

Oh oh...almost forgot to tell you....

we added to our family....

Candy (cane) and Sugar. This picture is NOT quite as cute as our Sugar.... you need to add a bit of white... a stripe down her face, and white on her tail. She is a brazen little girl. Justin LOVES her (as long as she climbs cars and not him) Candy is quite similar but beige in colour, also fatter (hopefully pregnant) and more timid.

I find it funny..... Jim keeps thinking that Candy is black and Sugar is beige... He's wrong. :) But that's okay. What I find is funny is that we've had this conversation like.... 10 times since they come home with us (just since last Monday).

yes... these two are pets. As for any offspring... well... I won't tell you anything more than that! :) Just know that NO male mice will live in our house. Male mice STINK! (see...I'm not prejudiced...I"d just like my parents to want to come and visit us sometime) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are cute. I still think the beige on should be sugar as her colour is like brown sugar. :)

Annette said...

ah but you see...candy is just a sweet little mouse, and sugar...well she's bold and sassy....just like Sugar is. :) See...really it does make sense. :)