Monday, June 18, 2007

Prayers requested

two prayers, both for deaths in families

a good friend Grace, of mine, her dad died. This was expected. he was an old man who had health issues. Doesn't change the grieving process though.

second, I don't know all the details. But a neighbour lady, Tina, lost her oldest lad. he was just a lad yet. an apparently healthy normal lad. Found him dead in his bed. They have yet to determine the cause of death. Jim will be doing this funeral service.

Please keep the families of Grace and Tina in your prayers.

Thanks so much.

Update:

So.. I found out today that I was incorrect on the age of Tina's boy. He's her second oldest. He was just 20 years old. I had assumed younger than that because I often see a blond hair boy hanging around their place and she often talks about her boy as if he still needs a lot of guidance etc. :) So my apologies on the age thing. But she found him dead on his bed. Such a horrid thing for a momma to find. Autopsy done, no known cause of death. Just a normal healthy young man who just died! So very hard. That service is this Friday afternoon.

Grace's dad's funeral is on Tuesday next week at 1000 a.m. Trying to figure out care for Justin so I can go. :) I'll figure something out though.

Thanks all for prayers said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Annette. I am sorry. I'll pray for comfort and peace and rest in the Lord.

K

jen said...

Annette, my jaw dropped! A young boy.

Will definitely pray for these families in their time of grief.