Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Dad and other things

So my dad is better now. YEAH!!!! No more antibiotics that make him feel icky. No more infection. All he has to do now is heal up. He's actually feeling better enough that my mom is coming up here tomorrow to take Justin and I out for the day. Should be fun.

As for the "other things" :)
Jim is struggling with a sore back.
Justin has a cold.
And I have managed to get a bladder infection.
Not the healthiest household at the moment. But we continue to enjoy the life that God has graciously provided us with. :)

3 comments:

jen said...

I'm so glad your dad is better, but sorry you're all sick. I'll be praying for you...
(((hugs)))

Annette said...

thanks Jen.

Anonymous said...

Yes - exactly what Jen said! Hope you feel better soon!

Good news on my blog, Annette!