Monday, October 06, 2008

Words to Grow On

A college days friend sent this to me:

WORDS TO GROW ON...

> >>> If I want my dreams to come true, I mustn't oversleep.

> >>> Of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important.

> >>> The best vitamin for making friends: B-1

> >>> The quality of my life depends on the quality of my thoughts.

> >>> The heaviest thing I can carry is a grudge.

> >>> I should keep my words soft and sweet in case I have to eat them.

> >>> One thing I can give and still keep: my word.
>
> >>> One thing I can't recycle is wasted time.

> >>> I lie the loudest when I lie to myself.

> >>> Ideas won't work unless 'I' do.

> >>> My mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.

> >>> The 10 commandments are not multiple choice.

> >>> It is never too late to become all God can make me.

> >>> Have a blessed day!

No comments: