Friday, October 03, 2008

Food For thought

Sent to me in an email

Here was a short reflection I found in a local newspaper that I wanted to share with you.

I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phone.

  • What if we carried it around in our purse or pockets?
  • What if we flipped through it several times a day?
  • What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
  • What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
  • What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it?
  • What if we gave it to our kids as gifts?
  • What if we used it in case of emergencies?

This is something to make you think, “Hmm…where is my Bible?”

Unlike our cell phones; there will be no dropped calls!

Oh, and one more thing. We don’t have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill!

No comments: