Thursday, March 02, 2006

Our First Big Sickness

So my boyo Justin has a big ear and throat infection. We took him to emerg on Tuesday morning with a 102 temp. He was lethargic and not acting himself.

He is now taking amoxicillin three times a day, as well as advil to keep his temperature down. He needs to take it for 10 days. He is, I must say, pretty good about taking his meds though so that is SO much nicer.

He is NOT a happy camper...except occasionally when it seems we have our boyo back. But it doesn't take long and he's tired and cranky and just needing to cuddle. His temperature goes up and down seems at time to have no rhyme or reason for it.

I feel so badly for him, and I can't make him better. The best I can offer him is prayer and physical support. Kinda like God....he makes me an offer of Christ, he turns my heart to him, he gives me all kinds of support and waits for me to turn to him for help. I don't know...the analogy might not fit the best...but for now it works for me. :)

Anyways, lack of sleep is driving me to bed early so talk more another day.

No comments: