Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Voice of Sanity Anywhere????

So I'm at home alone with an extra dog and a little boy who just can't seem to be okay today. He needs his momma... he's tired... no... he's hungry...no something just isn't okay. Oh no... the dog looked at him funny. CRY! CRY! CRY!

I need a voice of sanity.

Just one...just a little one...but a voice of sanity would be ever so nice.

Now granted I've been able to do a couple of things today and that helped. I sorted through garage sale items. Even went to a couple of garage sales this morning while walking the boy and the dogs. Even had lunch. :) Didn't have time to do much else...oh...the boy and I sat out and watched this marvellous rainshower....we were all nice and dry and it just came a pelting down. Just marvellous that.

and soon i'm having to walk the dogs... but once again...AHHH!!!!! My boy needs me again. Gotta fly.

No comments: