Friday, January 27, 2006

Life is interesting

My son has recently...at 6 months, 3 weeks of age, discovered the joy of STANDING!!! Woohoo!!!!! He pulls himself up on EVERYTHING, me, the furniture, the toys, the crib, you name it he has it nailed. He's also learned to come to me when I say Justin, come to mommy. Now that is fun to watch. He even walks abit using one of his toys, he just has a blast.

Tonight we played ball with the younger dog Sassy. Sassy hasn't decided if Justin is a good thing in life or not, so I try to take moments to encourage her to like him and not be jealous of him. He often helps me feed the dogs, touch the dogs, and so forth. Well tonight we played ball. Sassy jumped and fetched. Justin giggled and laughed. And Sassy got more wired and eager to play. Fun to watch, and hopefully will imprint good thoughts on Saasy's brain.

He is just so very much fun! so bright and into absolutely everything. Godis so gracious in allowing us to raise him thus far.

No comments: