Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Surprise, surprise

Today our boy surprised me. We were getting ready to go for a walk and I asked him if he was going to bring black cat or Collie. And from the door I heard "col-col". And off he trotted to get his beloved collie. I hadn't expected an answer...I just expected him to go get whatever he wanted. So it was kinda cool. :)

It was cute. We went to the Pet Store today. A new one opened up downtown so we just had to go check it out. They had the usual hamsters, fish etc. And at the back of the store was this fluffy young Himalayan kitten. :) OH BOY!!!! Was the look on our boy's face. Off he trotted. This kitten just made his day, because our boy stuck a finger through the bars and this kitten rubbed back and forth along that finger. Our boy was just delighted! A cat that likes him! :) We ended up going back later to pick up two plecos to help keep Midas' old tank clean with the goldfish added to it. Hopefully they will do a good job. If I keep on top of cleaning it, it will definitely help!

And I surprised our boy. While he was napping I took the opportunity to clean the fish out and then move them around. Our boy woke up just as I was almost done. So I brought him downstairs so he could observe me while I finished. But oh no!!! Mommy moved MIDAS!!!!! Talk, talk, talk, talk and point point point. This little boy was so taken aback at the nerve I had! I MOVED HIS FISH!!!!!!!! He just couldn't get over it. Even when I brought the bright gold fish in from outside and put them in Midas' old tank, our boy was just pointing and talking about Midas being moved! That boy....has a real love-hate relationship with that fish. :) Even had a hard time eating his supper because THE FISH WAS MOVED!!! Tomorrow should be better. :)

No comments: