Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Slow day, good day

Today was a good day overall.

Started off SLOW. I got up late, which meant I did the bunnies late, which meant that everything was held up.

First thing I heard out of Justin's mouth this morning "daddy! Can I play angry birds? DADDY!" he played it while I was out with the bunnies, he played it while I folded laundry, and then I played it. Before we knew it, it was 1100 a.m.

Time to do some schooling, so we did. :)

After all that we went shopping. I had a cheque to deposit so I took care of that and then bought some groceries. Watched a movie with the lad "the spy that lived next door" it's a jackie chan movie and it's fairly decent.

Put the lad to bed. Read three books and told one story before bedtime.

The books were
Dewey: there's a cat in the library




Dewey's Christmas at the library


and a houseful of Christmas



Then I had six rabbits to butcher, three for one order, one for me, and two for a different order. All were growers that stalled on me. Got to 3.4 pounds and said NOPE, not growing any more. I said no sense throwing feed at you if you aren't going to grow. Turned out for the best as I needed the cage space and the smallest of the bunch turned into "I"M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!" Nasty little thing. Had everyone terrorized. Nice with me, just not nice with his brothers.

Got some work done on the computer and now it is time for me to go to bed.

Cheers! :)

No comments: