Saturday, October 02, 2010

Rainy Day Plans get changed

Our original plans...go to the ilderton fall fair and parade.

It was raining this morning when I got up.
Took me FOREVER to get the bunnies done... and by the time I was done I was chilled through and through.

NO desire whatsoever to stand outside in the rain for a parade, as fun as the ilderton parade always is. so our plans to leave at 930 to drop off critters at Robin's for her to take to the sale tomorrow and then go to the parade changed.

We instead left at 1100ish, dropped them off, went to gramma's for a short visit. The lad stayed behind as Jim and I headed out to run some errands and just spend some together time.

We had a lovely day, got a lot done, talked a fair bit about this that and whatever. The lad had a lovely time at grammas and a rainy day didn't seem so overbearing afterall. :)

No comments: