Monday, May 24, 2010

Tamara Lowe at Christ Fellowship

so I can't find how to embed this particular you tube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=WUQYJ77qa50

But I"m not sure what the problem is with it.

Tamara does a short rap on the importance of putting God first.

But I've had a conversation with a friend about how putting an evangelistic message into a rap form, who says that it is wrong. It is usually a worldly method to convey God's truth and that is wrong and I just don't get it. What am I missing?

To me, as long as one isn't committing sin (deliberately) in conveying the truth of God's word, it's all good. Let people hear God's word. Not everyone hears it proclaimed the same way, so if one nugget of truth falls onto otherwise deaf ears....isn't that a good thing?

Her message is simple "give your life to God while there is still time". Don't fill your life with meaningless stuff, give your life to God.

is it deep? no...was it meant to be? No.
It was meant to merely be a simple rap reminding people to put things into perspective...put God before everything else.

So what's wrong with this?

No comments: