Monday, February 01, 2010

Started a new book

I'll have to bring it down to get the proper title but it's called something like the duty of delight. I think, but am not sure, that it's a Piper book.

it's just a small book.

it is interesting.

I think it's this one, but I'll double check later. :) oh...and it's the actual book not the audiobook that I'm going through. :)



The first chapter has some interesting lines in it that I'm still mulling over in my head.

But we as Christians are to DELIGHT in our God. it's a duty for us to do so. But not a thing we do because we have to kind of notion, but just like a hug Jim because it's my duty, it's also my delight to do so. Hope that makes sense. :)

Anyways, I have a busy day so I'll have to come back later with quotes and what not. But so far, good read.

No comments: