Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Learn to Speak Chinese in 5 minutes

LEARN TO SPEAK CHINESE IN 5 MINUTES

You will need to read these out loud for them to make sense

English Chinese

That’s not right Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive HuYu Hai Ding

See me ASAP Kum Hia Nao

Stupid man Dum Dum

Small horse Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach Wai Yo So Tan?

I bumped into a coffee table Ai Bang Mai Ni

I think you need a face lift Chin Tu Fat

It’s very dark in here Wai So Dim

I thought you were on a diet Wai Yu Mun Ching

This is a tow away zone No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week Wai Yu Kum Nao

Staying out of sight Lei Ying Lo

He’s cleaning his automobile Wa Shing Ka

Your Body odor is offensive Yu Stin Ki Pu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always get a laugh when I see this joke.

But you know wat - it just may be true...

There's a site with a different approach www.ChinaSpeak.com.au which apparently claims to help people Learn to Start Speaking Mandarin Chinese in 58 Minutes.

For those who think they're tone deaf or that Chinese is hard to learn, they've got free videos to check out. Very different to what I've seen so far from all the language learning courses out there.

And they even Guarantee it.