Thursday, October 12, 2006

A day out

Yesterday my boyo and I went out for a day with my mom, my aunt from holland, my sister-in-law and my sister. My mom wanted to get a new Sunday outfit for the fall/winter as she needed a new outfit.

I HATE shopping for clothes so I said I'd go for the morning only, but thought it would be fun to get out with the ladies. It was!

My boyo and I took breaks and went to the disney store where he climbed up this mountain of stuffies. He tried hard to convince me that he needed not one but TWO winnie the pooh stuffies. at $25 I said...I THINK NOT! He cried but...ah well, a boy needs to learn he can't have EVERYTHING he wants. :)

Mom didn't have success before lunch. We ate at Subway in the food court. My boyo loved the kids toy that came with lunch. Then off to the pet store to enjoy the critters there. My boyo LOVED the mice. Just absolutely fascinated by them. :) We had fun, but then off to the car where the boyo napped and I drove home. It was a good day. :)

No comments: