Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Shopping

So, today Jim and I went shopping for cars!
We drove to T.O. because we thought we could find a better deal there... we did!
We found a 97 Safari! WooHoo!!!! AND we bargained for it and managed to get it for a decent price! I was thrilled with ourselves for that! We aren't the worlds best bargainers and what we did worked for us! God is indeed gracious to us! :)

Our baby is more and more making his/her presence known. Kicks up a storm most of the time now. Sometimes s/he even makes my whole tummy move! It is so wierd! :) But cool at the same time! :)

Sassy, man, can I ever tell she hasn't been kept busy enough! She has been BUGGING the snot out of the cat all evening! Poor cat! Can't do a thing without the dog getting on his case! Ah well.... he'll survive until tomorrow! Tomorrow I plan to work Sassy hard on agility and freestyle lessons. make that little girl think!

No comments: