Saturday, October 02, 2010

Lies Homeschooling Moms Believe

So Jim was given this book by one of the people at HOPE.

He suggested I read it.

So I am.

It's called Lies Homeschooling Moms Believe.
it's not available on amazon or I would link to it there. But I did find it at this place, familyman ministries.

9 lies, 6 truths it looks an interesting read. :)

The Author in talking about his wife says
Daily, doubt gnaws at her heart, nibbling away at her confidence. Accusations flood her quiet thought....she questions her abilities, the results, and her motives. ...... But she's not alone. Even as I type away, close to a million homeschooling moms sit in their homeschools feeling much the same way as my wife. They too are bombarded by thoughts and feelings of failing their children, their husbands, and God.
THAT leaves me wanting to read more. Because THAT describes me. :)

No comments: