Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Perkiness is good!

So almost a week on the acid reducer.

I have ENERGY AGAIN!!!! :)

so nice to not be in pain ALL THE TIME.

I don't have heaps of energy all day long, but today it lasted until about 3 p.m. when I just petered out.

BUT I got ALOT done today.
1. laundry ALL OF IT!
2. vaccuumed the entire upstairs. Jim helped by picking stuff off the floor in our bedroom.
3. cleaned the boy's room.
4. organized the book room
5. carried a chair up to the book room
6. played with the boy - trains, chase, tickle me, pounce, read books together
7. worked through a work book with the boy .. he now knows what the letter "H" is and is very proud of himself knowing how to spell an "F". :) he is intrigued that there are big letters and little letters.
8. read a chapter in a book just for myself :)

AND I didn't sit in front of the computer for most of the day. YIPPEE!!! I have energy again!!!!

I do still have some pain in my throat constantly.
I do occasionally feel pain in my mid-chest...particularly today as I forgot two days in a row to take the acid reducer.

BUT I FEEL PERKY!!!!!!

No comments: