Sunday, November 22, 2009

Church? ... I liked this post

OOh....I read this post and I really liked it.

Your church is one authentic manifestation of the entire people of God that right now is worshiping before the throne of God. That is the reality of new covenant worship. And when we begin to wrap our minds around that, there springs to mind a thousand reasons to rejoice, to praise, and to sing; and to renounce flippancy, self-display, selfishness, superficiality, sloppiness, and thoughtlessness.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Thanks for that link. It was worth reading!

Annette said...

good! :)

seo services said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.