Thursday, March 04, 2010

it's been a bit

So I thought I'd give an update.

Jim seems well on the mend.
he's started back to work part-time this week.
He's "having fun" reading the labels of everything. Do you know how hard it is to find low sodium foods? when the doc said make food from scratch, he literally meant... make things from scratch so it's a bit of a challenge! Thought I had it in the bag this morning with the pancakes I made...only to learn that white flour isn't what he wants/needs right now... so it's like okay.... AH!!! :) we'll do them differently next time.

Anyone have a good pancake recipe NOT using white flour???

Me... my health seemed to improve but now I feel like I'm back at square one. Rather frustrating that. Trying to figure out what I should do next. Jim says call the doc, but I"m somewhat skeptical that it will do any good to do so.

Our son...a happy, friendly, learning lad. He's a good lad overall, and tries hard to please, though sometimes.. well... he's four. :) On Tuesday he had his three month ENT appointment. He has some congestion in the right ear, but his hearing is good. His left ear will probably need a patch on it sometime, his tonsils have gone from large to medium! We can now move from two sprays of nasonex down to one in each nostril and he has a follow up appointment in three months again.

No comments: