Friday, December 25th, 2009 | Recipes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) canola oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Silhouette plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400˚ F (200˚ C).
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly. Pour the mixture into a mini-muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the cheese bites are golden brown. Serve hot or at room temperature.
This just sounds good. I may just try these sometime.