Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Meme

Caught this meme from Stacy at Writing and Living. Seemed fun so I lifted it. :)

1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?

Hot Chocolate.

2. Turkey or Ham?

anything really, I like meat. Though a pork tenderloin is nice too. :)

3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?

Always, always a real cut it yourself tree. It's fun! Oh...we do have a little fake one upstairs though.

4. Decorations on the outside of your house?

Yes...Jim did a lovely job this year. Different than what we have ever done before. People commented on how nice they were. :)

5. Snowball fights or sleddin'?

BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?

Window shopping yes, with Jim and Justin. Shopping, shopping? NO.

8. Favorite Christmas song?

really couldn't say. easier to say which aren't but that's not the question

10. How do you feel about Christmas movies?

Ah.... like frosty the snowman or the little drummer boy? I KNOW i know like those :)
or real MOVIES? haven't watched that many. A good movie is a good movie regardless the theme.

11. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?

Never. Well unless you are married to my hubby who thinks anytime than December is just somehow wrong. :)

12. Stockings before or after presents?

Stockings? we don't do stockings. :)

13. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them?

Have participated, have never been caroled too. Would be fun. I tend not to listen in stores because I don't like shopping and it takes up too much time.

14. Go to someone else's house or they come to you?

Both. :)

15. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?

Yes. Supper time here. Just before gift exchange with my extended family.

16. What do you do after presents and dinner?

Relax.

17. What is your favorite holiday smell?

Peppernut cookies baking. :)

18. Ice skating or walking around the mall?

Ice skating if it's in a rink. I'm not that good and really don't want to fall with my bad back.

19. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?

Christmas Eve with my personal family. Any day with extended.

20. Favorite Christmas memory?

Not sure.... perhaps the Christmas that I got the CKC book of Dogs. Still remember that as clear as a bell. Felt like I was really heard that year. :) Still have the book too!

21. Favorite Part about winter?

I love winter. Winter is fun. Especially now with a toddler! :)

22. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?

Actually, no. One needs mistletoe?

No comments: