Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Well...we have a new requirement

It seems that Christian blog roll has added a new requirement to it's list of things it would like to see in it's blog membership.
1. a weekly update
2. new members must have been writing for at least one month before joining.

Okay...I'm already a member....so the second requirement isn't a stresser... but the once a week thing..ah...it's summer! I have more to do than update my blog every week! I have a busy boy, camping, vacations, canning, gardening.... and so forth!

Should I stress about this?

Naw... i don't have time to do that! (very big grin)

I will just leave this all in God's hands and do the best I can. :) If I get booted, well...then I get booted...I suppose I can always reapply right? At least I hope so. Anyways, that's my weekly thought I suppose... :) Keep well all!

5 comments:

Angela Belt-Newcom said...

I don't think you are going to have anything to worry about. :)

Rileysowner said...

I doubt that would be a real problem.

michele said...

Hey, if you want another blogroll, we only have one requirement, that you be a woman! We don't care how often you post. We're pretty laid back.

If you're interested you can find information on either of my blogs (just click on the blogging chicks icon).

Anonymous said...

We all love you, Random Thoughter. You aren't going anywhere.

Still, we would love it if you showed your love for us with a weekly update all summer too. We don't want to miss you all vacation!

Annette said...

Thanks for your comments all. :) Make me feel better eh? :)