- 1 (4 pound) fully-cooked spiral cut ham
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 liter ginger ale
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove as much of the ham from the bone as you can. Layer one third of the ham in the bottom of a 6 quart casserole dish. Top with a few pineapple rings and 1/4 of the brown sugar. Repeat the layers, ending with pineapple rings on top, but don't sprinkle the last 1/4 of brown sugar.
- Pour any juice left in the pineapple can over the ham. Then pour in enough of the ginger ale to fill the dish about half way. Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar over the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
I"ll probably make them very simple.
not sure what kind but they'll be enjoyed.
yes, from a package. :)