Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jim sent this....

[12/21/2009 5:35:02 PM] jim.on.laptop: 1 . Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
2 . I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
3 . There is great need for a sarcasm font.
4 . How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
5 . Was learning cursive really necessary?
6 . Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
7 . Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
8 . I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
9 . Bad decisions make good stories.
10 . You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
11 . Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
12 . I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
13. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.
14. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
15 . I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
16 . I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
17 . I keep feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket even when it's not in my pocket! What's up with that?
18 . I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
19 . I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.
20. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die. (this one should be a legal requirement)

No comments: