Here was a short reflection I found in a local newspaper that I wanted to share with you.
I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phone.
- What if we carried it around in our purse or pockets?
- What if we flipped through it several times a day?
- What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
- What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
- What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it?
- What if we gave it to our kids as gifts?
- What if we used it in case of emergencies?
This is something to make you think, “Hmm…where is my Bible?”
Unlike our cell phones; there will be no dropped calls!
Oh, and one more thing. We don’t have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill!