Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award


Jen over at joythruChrist gave me this! :) Pretty neat huh! A lady who makes me think, says that I make her think. :) Just made me grin.

So now what I have to do is to name five bloggers that make me think. Tough call that. I've a few (more than five) that make me think.

First off... my darling hubbie Jim...who doesn't update as often as I think he aught...but hey he's a busy man. You can find him at Kerussomen Christon Estauromenon. I have to admit, I wonder if he'll play along, and if so...who will he list?

Then there is Pastor Terry over at New Lumps. a fellow Canadian from the west.

And Even So over at Voice of Vision. Gives me lots of new insights on things.

Holly at Seeking Faithfulness and The Pastor's Family. (I'm not cheating...she is the same person, just two different blogs).

I don't know if anyone has tagged Kim over at The Upward Call yet. But she often makes me ponder things deeply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right. I cheated. :)

I just couldn't bear to hurt anyone's feelings, though! :)

thank you for the link, and the kind thumbs up, Annette.

Love,

Holly