Sunday, April 22, 2007

Running around the web

Here's a post I'd like to put in our church newsletter sometime (just need permission first!) :) Which hopefully Daniel will grant to me. Called everyone wants to fix the church. Okay, got the permission, so it's going in the newsletter. :)

Doug from Godward Thoughts did this post that I liked. Christian vs Christ-follower.

From the Renewal bible study comes this post on Evidence of Faith, Cause for Hope.

I have to admit, I liked this post on Godly Anger Management for children from Anne. I have my ways to chilling out, Jim has his, Justin will need to learn ways that work for him, and these post gives me clues for how I can help him learn how to control or manage his anger.

Doxoblogy talks about Does the bible teach the trinity. Worth a good read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit, and the dog advice! Yep, we're definitely figuring out REAL QUICK that this dog is in need of a job!