Friday, December 29, 2006

Blogs I've Appreciated this week - 3

Blogs that I appreciated this week"

The Shame of Shame at Brain Cramps for God. I find too often it is easy to get locked into the feeling of shame without actually doing anything about it. This post reminds us that if we are ashamed because we did something wrong then we need to repent and get on with doing what is right.

I can't really say I appreciated this post...all it did was make me think a bit...and I'm not sure that's a bad thing. :) To Deny Hell posted by THEOdyssey.

This odd look at God's plan in sending Jesus to earth just made me laugh. And part of me wonders if I should have lauched. Jesus the Spy posted by Tantalizing if True.

What do you love more than Jesus? Do you love Jesus more than anything? More than These is an simple post, but I appreciated it. It was posted by Light Along the Journey.

I learned how to make laundry soap this week! I find that Teaching Diligently often has neat posts. I want to try this out myself sometime.

I'll leave you with this last post over at Pyromaniacs, written by Dan Phillips. Four faces. Give it a read, might make you think, and then realize God's blessings just a wee bit more. Thanks to Connie for the suggestion to read it.

No comments: