Monday, November 06, 2006

Update on my boyo

He slept all night long! I think that's a good sign.

He also went poop and pee before bed so I know everything is working at the other end just fine.

He ate three small bites of a white bun that he INSISTED he had to steal from his mommy. :) Not that I fought him that hard...he's sick...how hard can one fight a sick boy?? I learned he can't handle pedialyte. (well...my poor hubbie learned that lesson first, I just came home to the aftereffects...)

He drank 4 oz of peach juice. THANKS Holly for that suggestion.

I'll tell you more when he's actually up. I really hope he's all better again. For his sake and well as my hubbie (he really wants to just go on vacation). OH sorry, I didn't mean that the way it sounded... he (my hubbie) wants our boy to be better, but also wants to get away and his wonderful wife (that would be me) who mothers this boy won't leave him (the boyo) if he's still sick even if his mom would take really good care of her grandson. :) Did that sound better? :)

Funny though, you would think if my boyo slept well that I would too. NOT! I kept waking up listening to see if he was okay. And he just kept sleeping. :) YEAH!

a 930 morning update

he got up with a VERY loose bowel movement. AND he had voided again. :)

This made little boy very sad because mommy can't abide poop on stuffies. NO way, no how. So into the bath for ALL the stuffies. :( little boy VERY unhappy.

He ate 1 inch of banana for breakfast and a dime's worth of muffin (from daddy's weekend away). He drank one bottle of milk and had another peach juice. So...he's on the mend.

He went down again for a nap at 900 a.m. Very early for him, but he's tired so... rest he must do. :)

We will get a later than planned start for our holidays this week which means changing some plans but that's okay. God sometimes revamps our best laid plans right?

Cheers all! :) my boyo's on the mend!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That he went for a pee and a poop is a really good sign!
I can so understand your reluctance to go away when your boyo is not well. Somethings a mom just needs to do. For herself as much as for hwe child. No matter what an awesome job the grandmother would do, too.

Delighted to hear he slept well. I really think sleep is the best medicine sometimes.

Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad, Annette. It is indeed a good sign that he was able to go potty!

I prayed and prayed for him last night and thru out when I was up.

Anonymous said...

So, how is he tonight? Better, I pray???

You're doing such a good job, being such a good mommy! :)