Saturday, November 04, 2006

I"ve heard from my hubbie

So my man has called me a few times now.

1. To let me know he arrived safely.
2. To let me know that he's having a lot of fun and that Sassy (our dog) ate her supper and that she doesn't like the resident fox AND something there is spooking her (a scent of some animal).
3. To let me know he's having some really good conversations with people. Oh I pray that some of those conversations might help people to think more about God and his relevance to our lives.
4. To let me know that the van sleeps really warm and that Sassy was too worried to eat breakfast. BUT that she loved the attention from all the other men there. :)
5. To let me know that she FINALLY ate her breakfast and was liking being there. She was going for lots of short walks and seemed quite content.
6. To call me good night and that he was burned out from talking so much and therefore was going to bed early. But life was fun and he wants to go again next year. :)

MY MAN IS HAVING FUN! Praise the Lord for that. I was so hoping it would be a good weekend for him. And it is! :)

No comments: