Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fun things I've run into this week

Oh we were at the doctor's today.
Our boy's ear is still perforated. She wants him to see a ENT to have his hearing checked out.
She also said, since I asked how long it might take for us all to get past this bug, and she said... "Oh...it's a nasty one that is going around. it could take you another week. You'll think you're getting better and it will hit you once or twice yet." Oh joy! my thought was! She also mentioned that we could give Kaopectate (half of what you give a 3 year old) to our boy to help his system settle down a bit since he has SO much gas.

I browse various websites in the hour after my boyo goes to bed. Just so you know, I don't just waste time at this time of night, but it is my time for just doing computer stuff, or working on church newsletter or researching home school stuff or just whatever. yes, I'll admit it... sometimes I totally waste time playing games! :)

Anyways, I'm browsing and I come across these sites.

Newton's Laws Revisited. This was courtesy of Homeschool Math Blog.

and it's the bible in Klingon! Can you imagine it? Just blows my mind that someone actually took the time to translate the bible into Klingon! Like who thinks of this stuff? Just trying to remember who linked to that... I think it was Riddleblog.

Then there is the dog video. Skidboot. This dog I thought was just way cool. And I've seen this dog on TV! Makes me wish I had the patience to train a dog to do this!

Then the horses from Holland. Nice to see them saved through people using their brains!

anyways, I think that's enough for tonight. As I find more I'll do this again sometime as it was fun! Off to go be productive now.

No comments: