Monday, January 16, 2006

just a short chat

The boy is sitting in my lap so I can't write too long today. :) Blessing in disguise maybe? :)

Anyways, my hubbie seems to be getting either more confident in his abilities or just braver or something...but today he changed the oil in the car! My car to be exact..it's a mazda protege. He's never struck me as the car-type...and here he is getting more into getting car things done. I think it's totally cool. :) And I love watching his sense of accomplishment. :) It's fun.

The boy...he gave me three good nights of sleep last week. I had SO MUCH ENERGY!!!! I Cleaned the basement!!!!! It was so nice having my energy back!!! :)
...but last night he was up to his old tricks of...MOMMMY....I CAN"T SLEEP ALONE......MOMMY!.... COME...... So i'm just a bit tired of him today. But overall he's a good boy.

Oh...update on Dad. Called my mom this morning, seems he might be let out to Palmerston hospital this week. He's doing okay..mom says he has lots of ups and downs and doesn't look forward to being in hospital for three months. It'll be nice when he's back up to Palmerston though.

Anyways, the boy wants to be off doing stuff so I'll be off too.

No comments: